Decision Economics Consulting Group
Decision Economics Consulting Group provides economic analysis and decision support services to help you make better business decisions. DECG uses cutting edge economics structured to maximize your return on investment.
We help your organization:
- choose amongst competing capital investment options with differing risk profiles
- phase projects to mitigate risk and maximize investment return
- develop new business strategies in order to overcome the uncertainties in your business environment
- provide formal reports and expert testimony to meet regulatory requirements
- price new or existing products and services
- value environmental impacts and assess economic sustainability
- justify projects
- to corporate and political leaders
- to public stakeholders
- meet lending criteria of banks and international financial institutions
- teach your staff how to understand financial statements, evaluate the economics of projects and make strategic business decisions.
1. You need the best analysis and advice
DECG consultants are experts who each have decades of experience applying sophisticated state-of-the-art economic tools and methods such as:
- benefit-cost analysis
- input-output analysis
- tariff and pricing models
- financial statement modeling
- discounted cash flow
- net present value/adjusted present value/dynamic present value
2. You need analysis and advice that is based on your industry, your decision options and your opportunities
DECG’s Principals specialize in providing economic advisory services to the energy, infrastructure, environmental and financial services sectors.
3. Your staff needs to improve their economic decision-making capabilities
DECG provides courses in strategic decision making, financial literacy, project economics, financial analysis and business assessment. Participants appreciate these courses highly for their comprehensiveness, brevity, rigour, ease of understanding, and rapid deployment capability.
4. You need analysis and advice you can use immediately and wisely
DECG reports are clear, comprehensive, geared to implementation and workable.
5. You need analysis and advice that meets your schedule, budget and priorities
DECG always meets project requirements on time and on budget. Our clients will be more than happy to confirm that. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Our clients include:
- Terasen Inc.; BC Hydro; Hydro One Brampton; Ontario Hydro; Enbridge Consumers Gas; Canadian Energy Research Institute; BFI Waste Systems; and Shaman Power
- Governments of Canada, Ontario, British Columbia, Brazil, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Mauritius, Trinidad and Tobago, Slovakia, Turkey and China;
- National Research Council of Canada; Royal Bank of Canada; Manulife Financial; Credit Union Members Insurance Services; and London Income Limited Partnership;
Find out how Decision Economics can help your organization: e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the Decision Economics principals directly:
- Asher Drory - 905-508-7377 (Toronto, Canada)
- Craig Robbins - 905-457-6638 (Toronto, Canada)
- John Sedley - 250-595-7554 (Victoria, Canada)